7,249 total views, 20 views today
Arrange these sentences into a good text.
- We went for recreation.
- It is about 50 kilometers to go to the zoo from my house.
- Last week my parents, sister, brother and I went to the zoo.
- We left at 8a.m and arrived at 9 a.m.
- There were a lot of people watching a giant snake there.
- I thought it was the biggest snake I had ever seen.
- It’s 60 meters long.
- After going around and watching various animals, we went home.
The correct arrangement is….
This text for questions 33 – 35
A beggar found a leather purse that someone had dropped in the marketplace. Opening it, he….(33) that it contained 100 pieces of gold. Then he heard a merchant shout, “A reward! A
Rewardtothe one who….(34) my leather purse!”
Being an honest man, the beggar came forward and handed the purse to the merchant saying, “Here is your purse. May I have the reward now?”
“Reward?” scoffed the merchant, ….(35) counting his gold. “Why the purse I dropped had 200 pieces of gold in it. You’ve already stolen more than the reward! Go away or I’ll tell the police.”